Monday, March 03, 2008

My "BBC Radio 1 pop chart" mix-tape winter 2008

As I said last week, I have had very little option these past days but to listen to BBC Radio 1 everyday.

After a while, I have to admit, pop is addictive like a cigarette. I have to concede I'm gonna miss it, and therefore am putting together a mix-tape of the catchiest songs. (Mix-CD, more precisely)

Here are the YouTube videos of my mix-tape. I sorted with my preferred tracks on top, which, in addition to making the pop charts, are actually great songs.

1. Duffy - "Mercy"

2. Amy Winehouse - "Valerie"

3. Adele - "Chasing Pavements"

4. Plain White T's - "Hey there Delilah"

5. Kaiser Chiefs - "Ruby"

6. Amy Winehouse - "Tears Dry Up On Their Own"

7. Mika - "Grace Kelly"

Not so great (all a bit cheesy) but definitely catchy:

8. Sugababes - "About U Now" -

9. Girls Aloud - "Call the Shots"

10. Mika - "Relax (Take it easy)"

11. Kylie Minogue - "Wow"

12. Nickelback - "Rock Star"

13. Estelle feat Kanye West - "American Boy"

14. Rihanna - "Don't Stop The Music"

15. OneRepublic feat Timbaland - "Apologize"

No comments: