Saturday, April 08, 2006

Excuses, excuses, excuses

I dodged the sushi dinner!

Well I did not go, eventually. Things happened and I gave a lame excuse. Anyway.

I don't wanna sound like my sister's blog, but this has been typical of me these days. Avoiding my problems. I guess I arrived back to Latin America with a lot of plans and did not expect some things not to work out as I had thought, and saw myself with less energy to overcome obstacles than I thought I had.

Vague, I know. But I took some resolutions as to things that are not smooth in my life, that I will from now on try to put into practice. For the time being, let the following specific information be disclosed: I will look for an apartment more actively and I will finally finish an overdue project at work.

Soundtrack: "Summer soft" by Stevie Wonder.

No comments: